Tuesday, March 8, 2016

moving in...

I HATE MOVING. Really, I really really do. I've moved more than 10 times in the past 11 years. Sometimes I look at all my stuff and just get rid of it all only to regret it later and wish I had all of my junk back. Well, we just moved into our beautiful apartment in Dallas and we are finally furnishing our place with quality items that we can carry onto our home when we actually purchase a home (which I hope won't be too long from now). We've been in Dallas now for about a week and a half and we are going through steady waves of boxes. They come in, flood our place, we get rid of them, and then the next set of boxes make their way in.



This weeks packages brought clothes and these BEAUTIFUL benches for our soon to be breakfast nook! LOVE!

Don't mind the mess on the floor, it's just Styrofoam from Olivia's crib. 


And...I couldn't help myself.

I can't wait to make more memories on these, and I can't wait to share our apartment progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment