Wednesday, March 16, 2016

blooms...

We had a blast exploring Dallas over the weekend. If you ever get the chance to visit Dallas, head to the Arboretum and Botanical Gardens. We were lucky enough to visit during their Spring Blooms and WOW! I didn't expect much, just a cute walk and some flowers maybe, but it is so much than that. They pay so much attention to detail at the gardens and the flowers are amazing! I was not prepared for what was to come...or the heat. It was only 89 degrees, but I'm a weather sissy. I was dripping sweat, my makeup was a hot mess (literally) and I was not dressed for the occasion! I mean just a few days prior there were tornado warnings!












I couldn't help but take the opportunity to take my baby bears 7 month pictures, I mean...could there be a better place?

And a quick little family picture.

I can't wait to go back and see the changes throughout the seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment