Monday, March 21, 2016

making the most of it...

This time last week I thought I'd be enjoying beautiful meals on my beautiful marble table with my beautiful family, but thanks to our terrible shipping luck we are still eating on patio furniture. Not since my college days have I had the pleasure of enjoying outdoor furniture indoors and I'm not really enjoying revisiting this throwback. However, I can't sit around and pout it out and I'm not going to settle for just any piece of furniture to fill the space, so I am making due with what we have and trying to make it work for now. Because we already have the benches for our breakfast nook, I decided to use the chairs for the bistro set in the living room area and use the table to fill in for a dining table...for now. I'm actually very happy with the temporary fix and I couldn't wait to share!









No comments:

Post a Comment