Thursday, January 21, 2016

transitioning...

My goal throughout this cleanse was really to lose the 10 lbs I had gained from the time I had my baby until now. Well, I reached that goal a few days ago and rather than continuing the strict cleanse for the last week. I've been transitioning into how I'll be eating after the cleanse. More brown rice and grilled chicken, less eating out and better choices when I do. I also need to find a way to get more workouts in. The types of food I'll be including back in include regular fish, chicken and meats, eggs, a little bit of dairy and some healthy carbs such  as whole wheat pita pockets.

I have had a weight problem my entire life. Even as a toddler I was a chunky chunky kid. So I really have to watch what I eat all of the time and I'll have to do this for the rest of my life. I love food, but I love life more and if I have to give up some junk food to be around for my honey and kids a lot longer, then so be it.

The types of lunches and dinners I've been having these last few days have included items not recommended on the cleanse, but still healthy options.



Total weight loss
-10 lbs
GOAL MET!

No comments:

Post a Comment