Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 1

I am so glad the first (and hardest) day is over.

I have to say I did great and made it through, even declined a delicious cup of tea from my honey because it was sweetened. Uhhh it smelled so delicious! What did I eat all day? I'll lay it out...

Breakfast:
Protein shake
 Lunch:
This stuff


Snack:
An apple

Dinner:
This concoction 


I was also going to have an evening cup of tea, but... my honey forgot NO SWEETNERS. *tear*

At the end of the day I didn't feel great or awesome or amazing. It could be because I'm getting over a cold or because I'm not getting as much of the sugar and caffeine that I've grown accustomed to, or a little of both. I'm starting day 2 today and I have a feeling it's going to be tougher than yesterday. Wish me luck!

-1.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment