Tuesday, June 14, 2016

mama tip...

How come every time your kid is asleep is when people decide to knock on the door like they're SWAT and you're on America's Most Wanted? I mean, I could have ended up on there cause after waking my kid up with that I wanted to STAB someone! 

Well, I want to share the BEST little trick out there for new moms or really any moms with kids that still nap. I bought this little chalkboard in the craft department of WalMart for $1.99 and I already  had a chalk marker. 


Moms, this is seriously going to be one of the best $2 investments you've made!


My sign reads; "Shhh...Baby's sleeping, please knock quietly"

Other ideas: 
  • "Baby is sleeping please don't knock or ring doorbell. Call or text"
  • "Please do not disturb, baby is sleeping"
  • Shhh, toddler sleeping. You wake it, you take it"
Pinterest has some great ideas if you look up "Baby sleeping sign"


After putting up my sign (while I was waiting for a delivery) I heard the softest knocking on my door only to open and see these huge delivery guys being so gentle and speaking so softly to make sure not to wake up my little Olive. Seriously, THE BEST and this has been my experience ever since. 

I think I might even pack it up and take it with us when we travel. Since Olive is so little we usually end up ordering room service when we travel, and (I'm not sure why) the employees always knock like they're breaking the door down and slam the door on the way out. 


Moms, if you want to save yourselves a lot of grief and sanity. Grab yourself a little chalkboard sign and DO THIS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment