Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Day 8

I'm still on it! Just been spending time with the family, finally unpacking from the holidays, and cleaning. Also CHEATING on my cleanse!! Well, just for one day one meal. We went out with our roommate to a delicious little morning restaurant that's going to be featured on Food Network CA, so we thought we'd try it out before it got crazy and also try it out  before we move! It's called Baja Cafe
and it did not disappoint! 

Outdoor experiences were never a part of my childhood and nor were they a part of my honey's chidhoood. We want to be good healthy role models for our children, so we want to build a good foundation and although she's too small to remember, we're laying down the stones to a solid family structure. Family time this week consisted of a little hiking in the mountains! I never thought I'd see snow and cacti at the same time. It was a beautiful hike!





We have also been informed that my honeys work will be sending us to Dallas for the next 6 months, so we'll be moving in about 6 weeks. YIIIKES! So I've also been spending lots of time apartment searching. Finding an apartment for my little family is number one priority right now. Needless to say, I haven't been dedicating as much attention as I'd like to the cleanse but I have not given in or given up yet! Still sticking to the plan and as of this morning...

Total weight loss
- 4.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment